Depending on the situation, products can be fed into the furnaces as follows:
- On plates made of refractory steel (hydraulic pusher)
- carico su carri spinti l’un con l’altro tramite spintore
- On plates made of refractory steel and supported by motorized ceramic rollers.
Shell moulds can be heated using:
- Natural gas or LPG burners
- Electric heating elements
As well as minimizing consumption and running costs, we constantly field our expertise and research to optimize the combustion of residual wax at the front and maintain a clean atmosphere in the tunnel.
Solar Impianti has now had over three decades’ experience in the design and creation of tunnel and chamber furnaces for pre-heating moulds during lost wax or thermoplastic resin casting processes. Our customers include leading European & International companies in the fields of industry, aeronautics and energy, even orthopedics and art.